Madness TS Preview Madness TS Preview

Good job bro

a lil slow tho, but who am i to talk. I can do much better.... lol

illingworthproducts responds:

XD thanks bro

Madness Pencil Face Madness Pencil Face

Noice mate

This was interesting, never woulda thought of something like that or anyone that would do sumtin like that. Kinda weird when he licked the blood off the axe tho... but still, i liked it. Keep up the good work bud an you'll be making flashes as good as Krinks and Sto0g3

littleFoot littleFoot

omg i only seen this today and im pulled into your story... usually it takes me atleast 2 days to get into something like this but you truly outdid yourself...

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

wow, very addicting game...

Simple button Masher v1.5 Simple button Masher v1.5

I dont get this game. Is their supposed to be a point, or did you just make it w/ out thinking what to do?

Eternal Destruction Eternal Destruction

Lovely dude, lovely. I really like the main tone for this, but in the middle it coulda been a little darker. Oh well, your teh music maker. Score: 9/10 stars, Voted 5.
p.s. Would you like to be the music maker for Madness Rebirth? pm me about this ok? thanks.

Geoplex responds:

Thanks :D
Yea, i wouldnt mind making some music for someone, but then again, my music doesnt always turn out as good as this. Sometimes it turns out better though :D
Yeah, ill PM you about it.

Helix - Archetype Helix - Archetype

wow, im surprised ppl can make these kind of songs... this musta took like a year huh? Just a quick ?, what program do u use to make these songs or do u record teh drums and put them on a cd then edit them?

Helix6 responds:

Numerous programs, lots of time off-and-on.