Madness TS Preview Madness TS Preview

Good job bro

a lil slow tho, but who am i to talk. I can do much better.... lol

illingworthproducts responds:

XD thanks bro

Madness Pencil Face Madness Pencil Face

Noice mate

This was interesting, never woulda thought of something like that or anyone that would do sumtin like that. Kinda weird when he licked the blood off the axe tho... but still, i liked it. Keep up the good work bud an you'll be making flashes as good as Krinks and Sto0g3

littleFoot littleFoot

amazing

omg i only seen this today and im pulled into your story... usually it takes me atleast 2 days to get into something like this but you truly outdid yourself...

Madness Forfeit Madness Forfeit

very nice?

ok... this was strange... i like the killings and stuff but the animation was very choppy. its only because my big bro below (illingsworthproductions) gave ya a good score that im giving you a 4/10 and a 2/5. Work harder next time, and dont rush yours like i did my submissions.

Johannesson responds:

lol.. yeah, but i will improve much harder next one.. i am better animatior than that.. i just didn't wanna change from choppy to slower moments and that.. so yeah..

Stick Animation - Round 2 Stick Animation - Round 2

like before, nope

alright, but work on the animation a bit more like walking, kicking, and jumping. plus the music didnt fit.

Anihilator Combat Anihilator Combat

Awesome, but short

Awesome, i like your animation skillz. But please, try to make it longer. you have the skillz to make an EPIC movie, so use them. try to make a 2-3 minute one.

Jodrleio responds:

I might make some 2-3 minute one, but not with slipz's art. Bigtoe stays though :)

Mr. Asshat Does Betty! Mr. Asshat Does Betty!

wtf?

wtf dude are you serious!? this isnt a movie its some weird pic you edited and then drew over in flash. try MAKING a movie with a STORYLINE, please...

TheElSalvador responds:

I'm sorry I don't conform every one of my flashes to a strict cookie-cutter format... This is meant as an insult and slam to the user Betty. Maybe you just couldn't comprehend the complexity and structure because it wasn't ABC format... btw that's rich coming from one of the clones that rips off Madness.

Nosebleed Nosebleed

way too short

this was WAY to short dude. Maybe if you wouldve made a story out of it and make it like 2 minutes long it would be cool, but nobody likes short shorts.

BritishMoose responds:

alas, i have not the time. cheers though ^^

Short- Madness Fridge Short- Madness Fridge

alright, not bad...

that was pretty good. but try to have a little more movement on there k? but it was humorous, and i like to laugh. so i give you SIX stars and a 3

newgroundsludde responds:

haha thanks.. and thanks for the review

GOTHCLAWZ GOTHCLAWZ

plz, dont waste our time!

Omfg god dude, dont waste peoples time with this sorta stuff. try accually MAKING a movie instead of some slideshow dude.

Conal responds:

I only did this so I could make an alpha.